Saturday, September 15, 2012

Hello blog I forgot about you!



     I almost forgot I even had this blog.  I haven't written a post since 2010.  A lot has happened since then.  Lauren started Pre-K and is 5 years old!!!   That is unbelievable!   I didn't post a lot when I was posting on here partly because I am a very private person and don't like telling anybody anything, but I have for the last 3 almost 4 months I have started doing genealogy and researching both mine and Chris's family trees.  One thing about genealogy is if you find something you should share it with everybody else who is researching their family tree.  So I'm gonna start using this blog to report on any records or brick walls I come across.  Hopefully the info I put on here will help someone else who is searching for that elusive family member. 

No comments:

Post a Comment