Friday, December 21, 2012

Oh I love checking the mail!

I loved getting the mail today.  This is just a sneak peak at what was inside.


 
 
 
This is my husband's grandfather and his grandfather's 2 brothers.  I love old pictures and I especially love being able to put a face to these family members of my husbands.  These were sent to me by some of our long lost Reilly family we have found and I am so grateful to them for taking the time to copy and send me these photos.  It means more to me than they will ever know. 
 
I've also been in contact with another cousin of my fil's.  She sent a wonderful picture of my husband's great grandmother and her first husband.  I am so grateful to her as well and it means more to me than she will ever know. 
 
Next week I plan on doing a bunch of new blogs with all of these wonderful new pictures and some new records that I have gotten.
 
Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment